Monday, May 30, 2022

Amazing suit

 



As graduation approaches, I want to give you an idea for an unusual and unusual look. Maybe you expected me to opt for a long elegant dress? But my choice was this set, which consists of a top and pants. Because I love when I'm different and when I stand out. Thanks to the AW bridal site for this great piece of clothing. I enjoyed it while everyone complimented me. If you want to save money when shopping on this site, you can use my Tijana discount code. How do you like my choice?










https://www.awbridal.com/aw-neva-dress-awlflw211u97cp.html

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. Stunning, dear! Truly love the wide leg pants and the pleated detail.
    And the dramatic sleeves.

    Marie
    https://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. grat outfit, I love this shade of green

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the suit color!
    Thanks for sharing such a great idea! Looking forward for the next post.

    Diana
    Prettiest Casual Dresses For Your Summer Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coordinated light green bat-winged bandeau top and pleated wide legged palazzo pants look very light, airy and fashionable! Your hair, lipstick, nail lacquer and jewellery all look pretty.
    You look very beautiful. All the best. xx

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for the information provided! I was looking for this data for a long time, but I was not able to find the trusted source.
    Yellow Disposable Gloves

    ReplyDelete